A tumor is an abnormal growth or swelling which arises from the excessive multiplication of cells. Tumors may be benign (non-cancerous) or malignant (cancerous). Benign tumors are isolated growths which do not spread to other parts of the body. Their removal may be recommended if it is thought that the tumor has the potential to become malignant, or if the tumor is putting pressure on surrounding organs and causing symptoms. Malignant tumors must be treated as early as possible, usually by surgical removal. They have the potential to spread to other parts of the body.
Dietary changes and nutritional supplements can boost immune function, which helps to suppress tumor growth, both benign and malignant.
- Follow the principles of eating in “The Liver Cleansing Diet” and make these principles a way of life.
- If overweight, follow a low-carb diet.
- Mushrooms and free range eggs should be eaten regularly. Please do not fry them or expose them to very high temperatures (cook them slowly without fat).
- Intermittent fasting for 2 days a week may help to shrink tumors.
Have a raw fresh vegetable juice daily. I have known about the incredible healing power of raw juices from a very young age. My grandmother’s life was saved by raw juicing back in the 1930s. Raw juices are an incredibly powerful healing tool and can improve the function of the liver, bowels and kidneys.
Recommended juice recipes from “Raw Juices Can Save Your Life” are:
Immune Booster Juice
- 1 stick celery
- 1 ripe tomato
- 1 pear
- 1/4 beetroot
- 1 lemon or 1 lime
- 1 grapefruit
- 1 carrot
- 2 dandelion leaves or 2 cabbage leaves
- 1/2 inch (1.5 cm) slice fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic or 1/4 red onion (optional)
- Wash, trim and chop and process through juicer.
Juice for Cancer Patients
- 2 spinach or 2 dandelion or 2 kale leaves
- 1 orange or 1/2 papaya
- 1 carrot
- 1 clove garlic or 1 spring onion – optional
- 1/4 Beetroot
- 2 Shiitake mushrooms (remove stems and wipe caps clean)
- Wash, chop and pass through juicer.
Follow the ‘7 Steps to a Healthy Immune System’
- Avoid unnecessary antibiotics and drugs such as painkillers and anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Avoid excessive radiation by minimizing the use of cellular mobile phones, electric blankets turned on during sleep, microwave ovens, unnecessary x-rays and do not live near major power lines or large power stations.
- Drink around two litres of water daily to increase elimination of toxic body chemicals. For drinking purposes, use purified water or boil your water and filter it.
- Minimize prolonged stress by planning your life, get proper advice and take your time to think things through. Avoid impulsive behavior and decisions. Remember that your health is far more important than anything else. Many people become so stressed about money or relationship problems that they weaken their immune systems to the point that they develop cancer.
- Improve your diet by increasing the amount of raw fruits and vegetables to 50 percent of your diet. Raw foods and juices will have a powerful boosting effect upon your immune system because they contain living enzymes, bioflavonoids, chlorophyll, carotenoids and natural antibiotics.
- Avoid consuming foods that are not fresh such as preserved packaged foods or delicatessen meats (e.g. salami, smoked meats, pizza meats, frankfurts, cabanossi, fritz etc) as these may contain dangerous bacteria that can cause food poisoning.
- Avoid toxic chemicals in the home such as cleaning agents containing solvents and glycol ethers, and pesticide sprays.
Recommended supplements for tumors
Take 1 capsule daily with food. Selenium is an important anti cancer/anti tumour mineral.
The above statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease.