Super Digestive Enzymes
- Optimize digestion of carbohydrates and proteins
- Improves fat metabolism
- Increase nutrient absorption
- May prevent bloating and reflux
- Helps with nausea, gas and constipation
Our Super Digestive Enzyme formula contains a comprehensive combination of different strains of powerful enzymes, designed to optimise digestive function. They assist in the breakdown, digestion and absorption of proteins, carbohydrates and fats in food. The enzymes not only support optimal nutrient absorption but can also help to reduce and prevent digestive upset such as bloating and reflux.
One of the most common health complaints in today’s society is poor digestion. Digestion is a complex process that begins in the mouth, involving the secretion of multiple different enzymes. Many people experience difficulty digesting food due to poor enzyme or hydrochloric acid levels, which stops them from breaking down their food effectively. This problem increases with age, as enzyme production slows down. This can lead to a whole range of symptoms. Our potent formula provides you with multiple different strains of powerful enzymes to optimise digestion.
Benefits of our super digestive enzymes:
- Improved fat metabolism: For fat to be broken down effectively, adequate levels of the lipase enzyme are required, as well as bile acid secretion from the gallbladder. Our formula contains lipase and ox bile salts to effectively digest fat and aid in the removal of excess fat cells from the body. Could be helpful for people with poor functioning gallbladders.
- Utilisation of protein: High potency protease, papain (extracted from papaya) and betaine HCL in our formula allow for the complete digestion of proteins into amino acids, which can be utilised in the body. Amino acids are vital for supporting the nervous system, building and maintaining muscle mass, energy production and cell repair. They also aid in the absorption of important minerals.
- Carbohydrate breakdown: The amylase enzyme in our formula is vital for the complete breakdown and digestion of carbohydrates, starches and sugars. Effectively breaking these down helps to prevent the sugars from fermenting in the gut which can cause gas and bloating.
- Increased nutrient absorption: The food you eat needs to be broken down by enzymes and hydrochloric acid into tiny nutrient particles for absorption in the intestines. Sluggish digestion can lead to nutrient deficiencies as the food isn’t being broken down properly. Our digestive enzymes aid in optimal digestion and absorption of important vitamins and minerals.
- Reduction of digestive symptoms: Bloating, indigestion and other digestive symptoms can often be the cause of inadequate breakdown of food, caused by enzyme deficiency. Our enzymes help to efficiently break down food to avoid digestive upset. Fenugreek has been added in to help to sooth the digestive tract and relieve indigestion, stomach pain and acid reflux.
Symptoms of digestive enzyme deficiency include:
- Bloating and abdominal pain
- Gas or flatulence
- Reflux and heartburn
- Nutrient deficiencies
- Food in the stool
Factors increasing our need for enzymes:
- Lack of raw fruit and vegetables in the diet
- Regular intake of processed foods
- Poor functioning pancreas or gallbladder
- Inflamed intestinal tract
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.