Ox Bile 500mg
- Aids in the digestion of dietary fat
- Can help to reduce the risk of gallstone formation
- Can offer relief from indigestion and constipation
- Supports the liver to produce bile for improved digestion and nutrient absorption
Our Ox Bile supplement contains bile salts, which will help your body to break down dietary fats, to improve and strengthen your digestive health. By improving the function of your digestive system, the ox bile can also help to enhance the absorption of vitamins and minerals from your diet.
Bile acid is naturally produced by the liver and stored in the gallbladder, to be released when you eat a meal. Adequate bile production is critical for breaking down and digesting fats from the diet, and to keep the digestive system functioning properly. If the gallbladder is not secreting enough bile, your body will struggle to break down and digest fat. This can cause symptoms of indigestion, reflux, constipation, bloating, stomach cramps and tan coloured stools. If you cannot digest fat, your absorption of essential fatty acids, antioxidants and fat-soluble vitamins is reduced and could lead to deficiencies. These fat-soluble vitamins include vitamin A, vitamin D, vitamin E and vitamin K and are vital for the immune system, bone growth, skin repair and healthy red blood cells.
Ox bile is particularly helpful for those who:
- Have had their gallbladder removed
- Have a poor functioning/ sluggish gall bladder
- Can’t digest fats properly
- Have bloating after a meal
- Experience constipation
- Get reflux or heartburn after eating
- Has gall stones or a history of gall stones
- Experiences indigestion after a fatty meal
- Are deficient in fat-soluble vitamins or essential fatty acids
The Ox Bile is sourced from the highest quality and purity obtainable, free from all common allergens, preservatives, diluents or artificial colours or flavours. It is derived from bovine and freeze-dried (lyophilized) to maintain its biological activity. Each capsule contains 500mg of bile (bovine).
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.