Our range of LivaTone products has a formula that is just right for every type of liver.
Which one suits you best?
LivaTone Classic can be used as a general liver tonic; its benefits include:
- A spring clean for the liver and bowel when doing the Liver Cleansing Diet
- An excellent fibre supplement to reduce constipation and bloating (especially the powder form of LivaTone)
Contains St Mary’s Thistle, Globe Artichoke and Dandelion, the amino acid Taurine and natural sources of chlorophyll, carotenoids and fibre.
LivaTone Plus with Turmeric can be beneficial in those who have:
- Sluggish bile flow and gallbladder problems
- Had their gallbladder removed
- Weak digestion
- Poor detoxification in the liver
- Those who work in high-risk occupations which expose them to a high load of toxins
- Liver dysfunction symptoms, chemical sensitivities and brown liver spots.
- Abdominal bloating, burping and flatulence
- Sluggish liver function
- Liver inflammation
- Where extra antioxidant effects are required
Contains St Mary’s Thistle, sulphur bearing amino acids (Taurine, Glycine and Cysteine) and Glutamine to increase glutathionine. Also contains all the B vitamins and lipotrophic cofactors such as Inositol, Folic acid and Biotin. The antioxidants Green Tea, vitamins C, E, broccoli powder and natural betacarotene.
The LivaTone Plus formula contains the clinically proven dose of silymarin (a daily dose of 420mg of silymarin). It is designed to support the phase one and two detoxification pathways in the liver.
LivaTone Shots can be beneficial in those who:
- Desire a quick and convenient detoxification
- An economical way to support healthy liver function
- Those who are already on a B complex vitamin and/or a multivitamin and do not need the extra ingredients in the LivaTone Plus range
- Those who are selenium deficient
- Have a sluggish gallbladder and weak bile flow
- Have had their gallbladder removed
Contains a high dose of St Mary’s Thistle (17,500mg) per tablet. This is combined with the amino acid taurine and the mineral selenium. These ingredients support liver repair and detoxification.
Note: All the Cabot Health LivaTone formulas can be used by people of all ages, including children over 8 years of age.
If you need any assistance in choosing the right LivaTone product, email our friendly naturopaths and nutritionists at email@example.com